Terms of Service for Repairs
90-Day Limited Warranty
- Phone Medics Plus warrants all repairs and parts free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. If the unit should malfunction, it must be returned to Phone Medics Plus store or service center for evaluation and all costs of shipping shall be borne solely by the customer. Phone Medics Plus’s Customer Service Department will diagnose the repair immediately upon receipt.
- Upon examination by Phone Medics Plus, if the unit is found to be defective it will be repaired or replaced at no charge. Phone Medics Plus’s warranty, however, does not apply to defects resulting from any action of the customer, including but not limited to mishandling, physical damage, water damage, improper interfacing, operation outside of design limits, repair by someone other than Phone Medics Plus, or unauthorized modification.
- This warranty is void if the unit shows evidence of any misuse or mishandling, including but not limited to being tampered with (broken seal), being damaged as a result of excessive corrosion; or current, heat, moisture or vibration; improper specification; misapplication; abuse or other operating conditions outside of Phone Medics Plus’s control.
- The software warranty applies to factory restores, backups, jailbreaks, unlocks, performed by Phone Medics Plus, and applies to computers, laptops, cellular phones, etc. This warranty is void if customer performs any software modifications not limited to restore, updating software on the device, downloading unauthorized or unapproved software, viruses, malware, spyware, or attempts to modify any software that has been installed by Phone Medics Plus. Phone Medics Plus reserves the right to void any warranty if any improper software installations or modifications have been made after customer has left the store location.
- The warranty for battery replacement services is void if Phone Medics Plus determines that damage was caused by failure to follow best practices for battery care, including but not limited to damage caused by exposure to extreme temperatures, overcharging, physical damage to the battery, etc.
- This warranty is non-transferable (for example this warranty does not apply to any purchaser who bought the product from a customer of Phone Medics Plus, or a reseller or distributor not authorized by Phone Medics Plus, including but not limited to purchases from internet auction sites).
- While Phone Medics Plus takes care to buy only the best quality parts, we are not affiliated with any way with any cell phone carriers or hardware manufacturers.
- Phone Medics Plus is not responsible for any underlying damage or defects unrelated to the repair, or for damage that results from mishandling or misusing your device.
- When available, Phone Medics Plus uses water resistant adhesive seals when replacing screens. This does not constitute a guarantee of any kind, and Phone Medics Plus is not responsible for any water damage to your device.
Abandoned Property Policy
- It is the policy of Phone Medics Plus to retain repaired devices for 30 days after the completion of work, during which time every effort will be made to contact you. Any devices not picked up during this 30 day period become the property of Phone Medics Plus.